Wednesday 27 October 2010

the social network


I don’t really blog about films iv seen but I just have to blog about ‘The Social Network’ I went to see it last night and I was soo impressed, it was enlightening, fascinating and had humour to it. 

I am a BIG fan of Facebook and have never really thought of how it became or the story behind it. I don’t know whether some of it was fabricated or not but I’m guessing the main story line is true. I actually cant believe it was created by a Harvard student, in my student days all I thought about is the next deadline and when’s the next cheap student night, not codes and ‘traffic’. All I can say is Thanks Mark Zuckerberg.

If you’ve not seen it I recommend it highly, it kept me engrossed the whole time, and the way the story is conveyed is brilliant and well thought out. Plus Justin was unexpectedly a great actor.

ooo Fun Fact: facebook is blue because Mark Zuckerberg is Red/Green colourblind and blue is the strongest colour he can see.






Watch the trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53OUHupfqws

No comments:

Post a Comment