Sunday 21 March 2010

Website so far


My website so far…. At the moment I am developing my own website. Each week I am attending a tutor group at uni to learn new and wonderful ways of progressing with web design. I don’t want a big flash high tech website, because if you knew me, you would know Im not high tech and gadget filled. I want a decent website that shows me through the design and is easy to travel through. Right now we are at the complicated part with all the codes! Which I thought I wouldn’t get my head around but slowly but surely I am, surprisingly.

At the moment I have only got a handful of my work up on there, but I want to take photographs of some of my work as I feel it will look more sophisticated and will show my book designs in a better light. Remember it is still being played with but here it is so far ….

www.abimilnes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment