Monday 14 December 2009

the 00's


http://nymag.com/arts/all/aughts/62525/

The 00's Issue Covers 

By New York Magazine

For the cover of the ’00s Issue, several graphic designers were invited to illustrate “’00s” however they wanted. Two were selected for the cover (one for subscribers, the other for newsstand).


This was something I came across while looking for inspiration for my new project, it caught my eye immediately. It interested me because it is building up to 2010, and what we have achieved in the ‘noughties’. New York magazine asked numerous illustrators, graphic designers and artist to produce a design each and for a few months these were the featured front cover designs.

I just wanted to blog about this because I think it is a great idea and celebrates this past decade.


No comments:

Post a Comment